Uzhhorod National University belongs to classic universities of Ukraine, holding the highest 4th level of accreditation. It is one of the largest and best universities of the Carpathian region, situated in a wonderful student city Uzhhorod on the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains in Western Ukraine. The university is young, it was founded in 1945 but it has acquired a well-deserved reputation in a scientific world, becoming the landmark and the alma-mater for generations of students who are working successfully both in Ukraine and other countries of the world. Uzhhorod University has formed powerful scientific schools of the world acclaim. It collaborates with many top universities abroad.
October 18, 1945 is considered to be the official date of Uzhhorod State University foundation. Just on this day the Council of the People’s Commissars of the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic and the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine passed the common decree (resolution) on the inauguration of the state university in Uzhhorod. This decree (resolution) says in particular: “Taking into consideration the exceptional (exclusive) necessity to raise (raise) culture in Transcarpathian Ukraine and the petition (intercession) of the People’s Council of Transcarpathian Ukraine, the Council of the People’s Commission of the USSR and the Central Committee of the Ukrainian CP resolve:”to found the state university in Uzhhorod in 1945 with the following faculties: of history, philological, biological and medical ones”.
Uzhhorod National University holds the 4th level accreditation and its courses and curriculum are as per the European standards of Education. Global organizations like WHO, UNESCO and other medical agencies has recognized its educational degrees which make it one of the most sought after medical college among students.
Pre Medical (preparatory) courses are considered as the first step towards the medical education. At Uzhhorod National University, this course is designed for those students who have successfully completed their...Read More
General Medicine is one of the most popular courses among medical students. At Uzhhorod Medical College, the duration of General Medicine course is 6 years after which the students are awarded with an MD...Read More
The Uzhhorod National University offers 5 year dental program for students who have completed their intermediate in subjects like Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. After completion of the course, students are awarded with the Bachelor of Dentistry degree...Read More
The pharmacy course at Uzhhorod National University is of 5 years. It is the study of preparation of medicine and dispensing them. The mode of teaching is more focused on lab training and clinical tests so that students can get the maximum understanding of their course...Read More
Nursing is one of the most sought after courses at Uzhhorod National Medical University. It provides the best training in the arena of nursing and patient care. For the students who want to pursue this option of medical education, there are different fields they can choose ...Read More
Uzhhorod National University, one of the most convenient medical universities offers post graduate medical courses to its students. These courses provide higher degree of learning and education to the seeker as well as postgraduate training...Read More
Uzhhorod National Medical University is the institution that provides quality education to its students at lowest ever fees. One of the most salient features of the university is the direct admission in MBBS i.e. you can get without any entrance test. MBBS/MD Admission is open for Medical Colleges, Universities in Ukraine. Study abroad in best medical school at very nominal rates and great environment with infrastructure to match. uzhnu is one of the cheapest universities in Ukraine for international students. Admission requirements for medical schools examinations in uzhnu are very few and the admission process is easy to follow and hassle free.
Following are the documents required for admission:-
- Completed Application Form;
- Original and a copy of Education Certificate;
- Original and a copy of the document which contains the information about its performance in academic subjects;
- A copy of Birth Certificate;
- Medical Health Certificate certified by the official Health Protection authority of a country of an applicant's legal residence and issued no later than 2 months before the date of leaving to Ukraine;
- A copy of the passport of the foreigner or the document certifying the person stateless;
- Valid Medical Insurance Policy (except for international students who came from countries with which the agreements on providing free emergency medical aid have been signed);
- 6 color photos (size 6×4 cm);
- A copy of Certificate of Foreign Ukrainian (if available).
The most challenging task for a foreign students coming to Ukraine for higher studies is to find a safe and homely accommodation at a budget friendly price. At the Uzhhorod National University, we are very aware of student's requirements because we realize that it is very important for you to maintain the balance between your educational priorities and life style.
Some of the key features of our hostel facilities are:
- Our university has very high-quality hostel system with completely furnished rooms.
- An excellent study environment and surrounded with amusement center.
- The University has total 5 hostels and spread over in the area of 28431 sq. which is able to accommodate 2500 students including international students, student's families, graduate students, interns.
- Internet facility is provided into each & every rooms of hostels. (Wi-Fi & Broadband).
- All hostel rooms vary in size and number of conveniences. Dormitory rooms at hostel are well furnished and can easily accommodate 2 or 3 students to a room.
- All rooms are equipped with beds, mattresses, pillows, blankets, desks, chairs, cupboards, heating, water systems and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation..
- Every section has one common kitchen & wash room too..
- Our Campus also cooperates with the deans and university institutes, which helps in keeping a close eye on the behavior of students.
- Campus has student clinics, student shops and cafes, playgrounds.
- When the students arrive on campus, specific accommodations for every student are assigned and after a satisfactory health report the student will be accommodated to the room which is allotted to him/her.
But all these would be in vain if they don't come at a reasonable and economic budget. To aid foreign nationals and to suit their budget, we have different options to choose from as per their budget.
The MBBS, BDS, MD, MS degrees of Donetsk are fully recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain.
WHO - http://avicenna.ku.dk/database/medicine
IMED - https://imed.faimer.org
Tuition fee :
1st year: 6000 USD (Including hostel, insurance, immigration)
2-6th year: 5000 USD with hostel
For detail regarding processing and other charges please call/whatsapp @ 9789978816 or visit our office. Thank you very much.
Climate in Kiev :
Uzhgorod climate is moderate continental. The average temperatures are 5 degree in January and 18 degree in June. The average number of rainfall per year totals 162 days and up to 556 millimetres per year.
UG & PG course - English medium
For detail regarding PG course please call/whatsapp @ 9919998019 or visit our office.