St. Theresa Medical University was founded in 1992 by L.L. Hambardzumyan. The teachers at St. Theresa Medical University are highly qualified, experienced and adept at dealing with students from different countries. Besides having a great teaching staff St. Theresa Medical University also invites various eminent foreign medical professors for lectures for the students. The curriculum at St. Theresa Medical University is recognized by the World Health Organization. St. Theresa Medical University is constantly striving to provide students with the latest medical technological advances.
MBBS at St. Theresa Medical University
MBBS at St. Theresa Medical University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The duration of MBBS course at St. Theresa Medical University is six years. The language of instruction for all foreign students studying at St. Theresa Medical University is English. The curriculum of St. Theresa Medical University is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Location of St. Theresa Medical University
St. Theresa Medical University is located in the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan. Yerevan is the cultural, industrial and administrative center of Armenia. Yerevan offers a comfortable and healthy life to the students. Being the capital city of Armenia, all the facilities such as transport, shopping malls, cafes and other recreational activities are easily accessible to the students. The people of Yerevan are very friendly towards Indian nationals, making it easy for the students to adapt to the new surroundings.
Admission process for MBBS course in St. Theresa Medical University
In order to get admission in St. Theresa Medical University the student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any entrance exam (like TOEFL/PTE/IELTS) to get admission in St. Theresa Medical University. The student should have scored at least 50% in 12th class (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in St. Theresa Medical University. The age of the student must be 17 years, as of 31st December of the year of admission. Also, a student needs 10th and 12th class mark sheet, original photographs and passport to get admission in MBBS in St. Theresa Medical University.
Salient features about MBBS course at St. Theresa Medical University
• Students of St. Theresa Medical University can apply for internships at various medical establishments in Armenia.
• High quality education in MBBS course is ensured through the combined efforts of teachers and hard work of students at St. Theresa Medical University.
• No need to appear for any entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in St. Theresa Medical University.
• The cost of studying at St. Theresa Medical University is much more affordable than that of private colleges in India.
• Yerevan being the capital city ensures that there is no dearth of recreational activities and intra-country commute is also very easy.
• In order to travel from Armenia to Delhi or from Delhi to Armenia, connecting flights are easily available.
• The local people of Yerevan have a very friendly relationship with all the foreign students studying at St. Theresa Medical University.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Armenia
The university is recognized by:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- Ministry of Science and Education, Armenia
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Armenia
- Other international organizations
The faculties of the university are:
- General Medicine
- Post-Graduation studies
The university also has furnished and equipped laboratories and libraries for students use.
The admission requirements for the university are:
- Application of Admission
- 4 passport photos
- Higher secondary certificate of education
1. English Medium - First year: USD 3200
2. 2nd to 6th per year: USD 2500
3. Hostel Fees - 150 US$ per Month.
WHY STUDY IN St.TEREZA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- University of Tereza Medical University Yerevana is enlisted with the World Health Organization (WHO)and is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- The tuition fee remains unchanged for the whole duration of the course. Contract is signed at the time of the admission. Tuition fee is paid annually before commencement of each academic year.
- Over 500 Indian studentsare currently pursuing their graduate and post-graduate courses. Regular Indian batches since 1992.
- Many graduates work successfully in various prestigious hospitals in Australia, USA, UK, Europe & India.
- Summer vacations are of 8 to 10 weeks in June/ July till August end.
- Selected students must attain an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India.
- Over 98% of the Indian students of the previous batches of Tereza Medical University Yerevanhave cleared the FMGE ‘Screening Test’.
- The University arranges student entry visa to the Republic of Armenia.
The climate of Armenia is highland continental, dry with four seasons. Temperatures can vary considerably between seasons. The summer is generally pleasant reaching 35 degree, though in the Ararat valley temperature may reach up to 40 degrees. Winters are cold dipping to 5 degrees below zero.
New Carriculam and education programs have been introduced in St. Tereza Medical University to match with syllabus and curriculam of different nations like India for the benefits of Foreign students, Medical Education program for 5years is also available in STMU
Yerevan is the capital and largest city of Armenia as well as one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities. Situated along the Hrazdan River, Yerevan is the administrative, cultural, and industrial center of the country. It has been the capital of Armenia since 1918.
Yereven is considered as the major economical and commercial point of Armenia and with the growth of the economy of the country, Yerevan has been undergoing major transformation as many parts of the city have been the recipient of new construction since the early 2000s, and retail outlets as much as restaurants, shops, and street cafes, which were rare during Soviet times, have multiplied. As of 2011, the population of Yerevan was 1,060,138, just over 35% of the Republic of Armenia’s total population. According to the official estimate of 2016, the current population of the city is 1,073,700. Yerevan was named the 2012 World Book Capital by UNESCO. Yerevan is an associate member of Eurocities.
St Theresa Medical University is all set to welcome foreign students from all over the world in the first place. It is also providing English Language education for its foreign students. Teaching Faculties in the University are highly experienced and equally friendly and cooperative with all students. St Theresa Medical University also provides eminent guest faculties from different countries in the world.
New Curriculum and education programs are been introduced in the same way to match with syllabus and curriculum of different nations like India for the benefits of Foreign students.