Kyiv Medical University is known for its two major areas of Medicine which are developed in scientific research. KMU offers MBBS courses to both local as well as foreign students. KMU has joint research centers and association relations with various logical establishments of the previous USSR and everywhere across the world.
The education system in Ukraine has been updated and completely based upon the modern and advanced standards prevailing in the European countries. There are undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs, language certificate courses, training courses, and much more. English is the primary language of instruction at the university. The University promotes the practice and training at the national and international level.
About Kiev Medical University of UAFM.
Ukraine is very popular for its medical Universities. There are many world class medical universities in this country. There is very healthy competition among the medical university in Ukraine. Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine, which is also very secure place for the students to study. The cost of Living in Ukraine is also very much affordable.
Kyiv Medical University (KMU) is one of the most dynamic and excellent medical universities in Europe and CIS nations. Established in 1992, the university has trained over 10,000 health personnel mainly general practitioners, dentists and pharmacists. As at August 2014, close to about 1000 foreigner students study at KMU. As a University with the highest level of accreditation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, all degrees issued to foreign students are dully legalized and apostilized by the foreign Affairs Ministry of Ukraine.
The university is also registered in the AVICENNA Directory which is maintained by the University of Copenhagen in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) meaning KMU is fully recognized by the WHO all governments. The university’s Foundation for advancement of international medical education and research (FAIMER) School ID is F0002349 Kyiv Medical University (KMU) is recognized by the Ghana Dental and Medical Council, Nigerian Dental and Medical Council, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, European Council of Medicine, Indian Medical Council and General Medical Council of UK just to name a few.
KMU Best Place To Study Medicine Abroad.
The course fee for the post graduation is depends upon the course selected by the students. Some of the featured courses provided by the Kyiv medical university for are Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Internal diseases, Urology, Microbiology, Toxicology, Radiology, Oncology, Pulmonary Medicine, Dermatology and Venereology etc.
The Lecturers at Kyiv Medical University are excellent professional in their respective subjects. Also the Certificate provided by this university is well received in major countries of the world. The Kyiv medical University has very good library for the students. Beside this the Kyiv medical university also facilitates scholarship to the student every year.
This university provides differents types of MBBS courses such as Pediatric Therapeutic Dentistry, Neurology, Operative Dentistry, etc. The certificates provided by this university are highly recognized in most part of the world.
Kiev Medical University of UAFM Fees.
|Kiev Medical University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fees/Year in US Dollars||3500 USD||3500 USD||3500 USD||3500 USD||3500 USD||3500 USD|
|Total in Indian Rupees/Per Year||220500 INR||220500 INR||220500 INR||220500 INR||220500 INR||220500 INR|
Faculty Of General Medical .
- Undergraduate Course – MBBS/MD (Physician)
- Duration – 6 years
The Medical course at KMU takes six years and leads to MD (Doctor of Medical) or MBBS.
In the under graduate Program, during six years of study the students learn different subjects from fundamental subjects disciplines to special medical subjects
Admission to the medical faculty takes place after conclusion of a contract. Foreigners learn in group of eight to ten along with other international students. The second year students attend their clinical studies where they can gain experience in nursing the patients. Clinical subjects are taught beginning from the third year of study.
The medium of instruction in the Medical Faculty is English Language.
The curriculum and studying plans of the Kyiv Medical University are composed in accordance with the state standards of higher medical education; the students have an exclusive opportunity to study medicine with excellence of teaching.
Theoretical departments are located in the separate branches of the University whereas Clinical departments are situated on the bases of profile research institutions and clinics of Kyiv city. The University has it’s own library. Moreover all students get access to the National Ukrainian Medical Library which is the biggest scientific library in Ukraine.
The MBBS, BDS, MD, MS degrees of Donetsk are fully recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain.
Climate in Kiev :
Kiev climate is moderate continental. The average temperatures are 5 degree in January and 18 degree in June. The average number of rainfall per year totals 162 days and up to 556 millimetres per year.
UG & PG course - English medium
Not available in English medium.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM welcomes you as international student to study general medicine (MD, MBBS) and offers you to:
- get knowledge on effective methods of standard and alternative medicine;
- pass full and comprehensive courses of General Medicine (MD, MBBS) / Pharmacy / Dentistry.
- become a doctor in demand after graduation from Kyiv Medical University of UAFM;
- get medical degree accredited worldwide.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Preparatory course
Why choose Kyiv Medical University?
- The Total College Fees Kyiv Medical University is the Lowest amongst all the universities for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Kyiv Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Edu Career Life Services will help you out in the entire process.
- The World Ranking of Kyiv Medical University is good.
- The degree awarded by the Kyiv Medical University of UAFM of Ukraine is Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Kyiv Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.