Asian medical institute is the leading higher medical institution of the Kyrgyz Republic. Asian Medical Institute was established with the official license by the ministry of education and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic as Registration number 1-184. AMI is enlisted in world directory of medical schools published by WHO.
Asian Medical Institute offers general medicine faculty in a variety of active learning environments including small group session, problem sets and resources hours, journal article discussion debates, videom conference session and grand rounds presentation. This program is taught according to the medical system of European universities which enables our students to migrate during and year of course of getting a job in any part of Europe upon completion of course.
Asian Medical Institute is aimed to teach medical education for foreign citizens entirely in ENglish Language, that’s why the selection of faculty has been made on the basis of highly English speaking doctors from different countries that meet the educational requirements of students from any country according to their choice knowledge. At Asian Medical Institute, you’ll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers and researchers. Every member of faculty holds an M.D. and/or Ph.D. degree.
- Asian Medical Institute came into operation in the year 2004.
- It is located in the city of Kant which is 20 kms away from the capital of Kyrgyzstan i.e. Bishkek.
- It is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED, FAIMER as well as by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The teaching pattern is a sort of amalgamation of theoretical and practical knowledge helping the students to benefit and learn most from it for becoming a skilled doctor.
- The Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan is listed in the Avicenna Directory for medicine and also recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kyrgyz.
- It received its recognition from the Ministry of Health, Kyrgyz Republic to train medical professionals, mostly for foreign countries. ASMI students and graduates are eligible for M.C.I, PM & DC and N.MC screening tests.
- The Asian Medical Institute Diploma is a recognized qualification in other countries for the purposes of practicing medicine.
- There are 4 faculties in the institute: Medical , Dentistry, Nursing, preparatory courses.
- For students of the institute there are all the conditions for leisure, namely sport halls, gym, swimming pool & etc.
- Institute organize different festivals, tours, games and encourage students to take part in different study and sport competition, For students’ habitation there are such conditions as hostel and separate comfortable apartments with all the conditions . in the building of the hostel there is the student canteen with a snack bar.
Asian Medical Institute is aimed to teach medical education for foreign citizens entirely in English Language, that's why the selection of faculty has been made on the basis of highly English speaking doctors from different countries that meet the educational requirements of students from any country according to their choice knowledge.
At Asian Medical Institute, you'll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers and researchers. Every member of faculty holds an M.D. and/or Ph.D. degree. Many are also certified in their specialties.
The faculty staff uses modern teaching technologies. Their teaching method is based on interactive and critical thinking activities that help the students to learn successfully and achieve good results.
Our teaching staff is friendly, hospitable, positive, helpful and generally eager to speak with any foreigner.
On contract basis every year AMI also invites the special team of doctors from USA, UK and Europe to deliver lectures and research medical education.
Three spacious hostels with all services including boarding facility, for girls and boys, to accommodate students from different countries , are available adjacent to the college premises.
Security staff remains alert on duty for 24 hours. Transport has been provided for hostilities for their clinical work in affiliated hospital.
Hostels are supervised by senior teaching faculty members.
Asian Medical University
|Tution fee||4300 US$||(Rs.4,22,500)|
|Hostel Fee||200 US$|
|Total Fee||6500 US$|
|2nd to 6th year (each year)|
|Tuition Fee||1700 US$||(Rs.1,23,500)|
|Hostel Fee||200 US$|
|Total fee||1900 US$|
|Total Fees for 6 years including Hostel fees||16000 US$||(Rs.10,40,000)|
Affiliated Hospitals of Asian Medical University are:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
Details & Admission Procedure of Asian Medical University ASMI, Kyrgyzstan :
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 1800 foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan , India , Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD.
- 03 Foreign students batches from Asian Medical Institute are graduated .
- MD’s Course Duration is 06 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (5+1).
- Asian Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 04 affiliated hospitals.
- The degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
- Asian Medical Institute issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$-350$ to the agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. ASMI accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , Asian Medical Institute will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
- For getting admission in Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC / O Levels Document
- HSSC / Intermediate or A Levels Document
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine , not by the mobile scanner.
Lowest Fee Structure offered by Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan for 2019 :
- Fee Package for 6 years MBBS/MD Degree in Asian Medical Institute.
MD/MBBS Course Duration : 06 years including internship , English Medium
2nd year to 6th Per Year
Admission & Management Charges
Registration, Residence Permit, Medical check, Insurance etc.
*Depends on actual cost
Total in U$D
- Those applicants wants to apply for 5 years MBBS degree in ASMI :
First year Package will be 4600 U$D & 2nd year to 5th year it will be 3600 U$D every year.
- Note : Student can Pay the Tuition & Hostel Fee Per Semester in ASMI.
Asian Medical Institute, Asian Medical Institute Academy, MBBS Admission in Asian Medical Institute, MBBS Fee Structure of Asian Medical Institute, Direct Admission in Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, Apply for MBBS Admission in Asian Medical Institute, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, Study in Asian Medical Institute
- Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects at 10+2 Level
- 100% English medium: English as a medium of instruction throughout the course
- Recognized Institution: Recognized by MCI, WHO and major global medical boards
- Worldwide Degree Acceptability: Valid in European countries, India and the USA.
- European Curriculum: International-grade education based on European medical curriculum
- Screening Prep Classes: Advanced classes for students by Indian doctors for MCI screening test
- Indian Food Availability: Hygienic and nutritious Indian food available in hostel cafeteria
- Visa Support: Complete visa and ticket support by university
- School Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Authority Letter
- Accommodation Letter
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Admission Letter
- University Fees Deposit Slip
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- English Medium Course at Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan (Duration – 5 years)
- Students divided into groups of only 12 students each.
- College Degree valid in European countries without any test.
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by WHO Directory of Medical School (World Health Organisation)
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by the Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by FAIMER (IMED)
- Advance preparation for MCI Screening Test or FMGE for 1st year
- MCI Screening Test or FMGE coaching is given by Indian professors
- College degree is Valid in India, Europe, USA and whole world
- Free Wi-Fi in campus with Hostel accommodation facility
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- Hostel room on 3 student sharing basis
- Hostel guarded by security guards 24×7
- College bus facility for transportation from the hostel to affiliated hospitals
- Indian food cooked by Indian chefs
- Indian mess is within the campus- 3 meals a day
- More than 8 hospitals for practicals
- Free laundry service (clothes washed and pressed)
- Centrally heated hostels and college
- Europian teaching technique followed by ASMI Faculty
- Weekly English classes for students weak in English
- More than 2,000 Indian students studying in Asian Medical Institute.
There is a separate hostel for Indian students at Asian Medical Institute. The hostel atmosphere is calm, quiet and conducive for studies. The security and comfort of the students is always the prime objective of the college. Hostel is separate for boys and girls.
Below is an interview of Asian Medical Institute’s students taken at Asian Medical Institute’s boy’s hostel by Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation. The students tell about:
1. Why they chose Asian Medial Institute,
2. Medium of instruction and language in Asian Medical Institute,
3. Hostel life,
4. Facilities in the hostel,
5. Indian mess and food, and
6. The behaviour of locals in Kyrgyzstan & security of students.
The college approximately ₹11.20 lakh (US $ 3,200 per year. 5 years course) and the total budget including college fees, admission charges, visa renewal, food, one-time air ticket, hostel (separate hostel for boys and girls) are ₹18 lakh for 5 years. During the end of 2018, the campus, hostel and mess of Asian Medical Institute were renovated to give the university a modern look and feel.
Get Asian Medical Institute’s admission letter for free when applying through Edu Careeer Life Services!