MBBS in Philippines is affordable and appropriate for Indian Medical Students. Study MBBS in Philippines has always been an acceptable option in AMA School of Medicine. It offers low-cost MBBS in Abroad. Keeping an Internationally recognized MBBS degree is valuable for practicing a medical profession. MBBS in Philippines is worth considering in AMA School of Medicine. Because the nation maintains the international benchmark of medical education.
AMA School of Medicine is a part of the AMA Education System. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V, is the founder of the group. He has been an ambassador of the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. The AMA School of Medicine is named after the initials of his father’s name, Amable Mendoza Aguiluz V Sr. The AMA Educational System include the following educational institutes:
AMA University (Philippines)
Founded in 1980 as AMA Computer School, the Quezon City Campus became AMA University on August 20, 2002 with permission from CHED. ISO 9001 certified in 1999 by Société Générale de Surveillance International Certification Services. In 2003, AMA University inked a partnership for programs with Carnegie Mellon University (USA). In 1991 accreditation for AMA Computer School in the American League of Schools and Universities (ALOCU), making AMA the first non-American school to do so. AMACC is an official member of the John F. Kennedy Education Institute in Japan and is accredited by the National Computing Centre, UK.
AMA School of Medicine
AMA School of Medicineis a part of AMA University and offers Medical-related courses like Nursing and Medicine.
Exchange rate: 44 Philippine Pesos = 1 US $ = 63 Indian rupees.
Fees are denominated in pesos.
Important: Tuition Fees are to be paid directly to the University and not collected by any agent.
Other expenses are:
1. Visa conversion in Philippines = 700 $ one time
2. If student is below 18 years, then SSP fees @ 300 $
3. Visa Renewal from 2nd year onwards is $300
4. Air travel on actual
- Hostel: Rs.85,000 / year. Food: ApproxRs 7000/month
- Indian Food is available
10 Scholarships of $1000 (Rs 60,000) is available for Indian students based on 1st year results.
- There will be NO increase is Fees during the duration of the course
- No Hidden cost, NO Donation
- Located in MAKATI, Metro Manila Central Business Dist. Area
- Affiliated to 3 Hospitals in Manila (Quirino, AFP & Pasay General Hospital)
- Affiliated to Armed Forces Medical Centre, BEST for training in Philippine
- Over 2,000+ hospital beds
- WHO Listed & MCI approved
- Hostel & Indian catering / mess arranged for
- 2 kms from Indian Embassy in Makati & 11 kms from Manila Airport
- Indian co-coordinator Office in Makati for Indian Students
- MCI study material is provided
- Coaching for MCI Screening test*
For Indian Students AMA College of Medicine – Makati, Metro Manila
5 Year Course for Students after class 12
• Located in MAKATI, Central Business District, Metro Manila
• Affiliated to 3 hospitals in Manila (Quirino, AFP and Pasay General Hospital)
• Affiliated to Armed Forces Medical Centre BEST for training in the Philippines
• Over 2,000+ hospital beds
• WHO listed and MCI approved
• Hostel and Indian catering/mess arranged for
• 2 kms from Indian Embassy in Makati and 11 kms from Manila Airport
• Indian coordinator and office in Makati for Indian students
1st Year Prize/ Merit Scholarships:
For students from India – Up to US $ 1,000 for top 10 in 1st year.
Tuition Fee Structure for students after class 12:
Note: Tuition fees are to be paid directly to AMA University in the Philippines
Tuition fees are NOT to be given to any agent in India
Visa related expenses in 1st year payable in the Philippines
1. Visa conversion 1st year 700 US $
2. If student is below 18 years, then SSP fees @ 300 $
Visa extension: From 2nd year onwards Visa extension is @ $ 300/year.
Hostel and food: Estimated @ 10,000 pesos or approx. Rs 13-14,000 per month. Indian food.
All fees are quoted in PESOS. Exchange rate at time of payment will be applicable.
Send the following documents for admission letter:
1. Class 10 and class 12 mark sheet scanned copy
2. Passport (if available) 1st and last two pages
Email to: email@example.com
copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Passport: If you do not have a passport, then apply for your passport.
B. PCC for Philippines: After you get your passport, then apply for “Police Clearance Certificate or PCC for Philipppines” from the Passport office via their website.
Scan and email your passport, so we can get the invitation with the passport number mentioned in it.
For issue of Visa, send the following documents
1. Visa application form completed in all respects
2. Birth certificate original
3. Last 6 month bank statement of one or both parents with bank seal/stamp/sign
4. Passport original
5. Passport size photo (4 Nos).
6. Affidavit of financial support by parents
7. Class 10 mark sheet in original
8. Class 12 mark sheet in original
9. Authority letter for passport collection form Philippine Embassy
10. PCC for Philippines from passport office or SP office
Book flight ticket and go to Manila. Submit documents and fees enroll.
Fee Payment to the College:
1. Do electronic transfer from India using SWIFT code.
2. Carry money from India using travel card and deposit it in the University.
Advantages of Education in AMA School of Medicine web :
- Education STANDARD is Excellent & Very HIGH Quality
- Many USA educated professionals are Teachers and Administrators in Philippines
- USA / American pattern of Education is followed
- English is the Official Language of the Philippines
- ]Low fees – 75% lower than fees in Private Schools in India
- Easily accessible from India with daily flights to Philippines
- Indian food available
- Education gateway to countries like USA & UK
- Philippines has educated & sent 2nd largest number of foreign Doctors to USA
- Located in Makati, Business District of Metro Manila, Capital of Philippines
Advantages of Philippines
- Education STANDARD is Excellent.
- USA / American pattern of Education is followed.
- English is the Official Language of the Philippines.
- Low fees – 75% lower than fees in Private Colleges in India.
- Easily accessible from India with daily flights to Philippines.
- Tropical Diseases similar to India – great for clinical training.
- Indian food available.
- Education gateway to countries like USA & UK.
- Philippines has educated & sent 2nd largest number of foreign Doctors to USA.
- Over 20,000 foreign students are enrolled in Philippines.
- Highest MCI pass rate is from Philippines.
- Weather: Summer is from March to May. Monsoon is from June to October. November to February is cool with fair weather. Average day temperature, is 22.2 C to 31.6 C with humidity at 77 percent.
About the Philippines :: Know about the country
The Philippines, also known as the Republic of the Philippines is located in Southeast Asia. Nearby countries are Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Indonesia and Singapore. It comprises of over 7,000 islands. The main islands are Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The Philippines is the world’s 12th most populous country with a population of more than 100 million.
Distance from India to the Philippines is 4,631 kilometres. This air travel distance is equal to 2,878 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between India and Philippines is 4,631 km= 2,878 miles.
The Philippines is the 3rd largest English Speaking country in the World and an acknowledged centre for education with over 20,000+ foreign students going there each year for education in English, Engineering, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Management from over 50+ countries of the world.
The Capital city is Manila, a megacity with over 20 million population. Multiple ethnicities and cultures are found. Cultural influences are from Spain, the US, Hindu & Islam. It is thought that The Philippines was part of the Hindu Java Kingdom in the 13th Century. In the 14th century, Islam came. From 15th to 18th century it was ruled by Spain & Catholics; followed by America in 19-20th Century, with a brief period of Japanese occupation in World War II. The dominant religion is Catholic Christianity with 93% of the country following it. 3% of the population follows Islam. A Hindu Temple and Gurudwara are located in UN Avenue in Manila.
Embassies of many countries are located in Makati, Metro Manila – a distance of just 2.4 – 3.5 km from AMA School of Medicine, Makati Campus.