There are many medical universities in Ukraine for international students to apply. For those who are eager to study in Ukraine medical universities and apply Ukraine scholarships, you must want to know the following information. Here, the editor lists some medical universities in Ukraine offering scholarships for international students.
Admission Process:- The very next query bugging you are that of the admission procedures. Quite rightly most universities abroad have rigid admission procedures. Not similar is that of the admission procedure of Ukraine. You do not need to be worrying about this issue, Ukraine has an essentially student friendly admission procedure. No, you do not have to crack TOEFL or IELTS. Stress wiped off. If you are a passionate soul, have acquired over fifty percent in your physics, chemistry and biology, in your higher secondary examination, you are eligible, eligible to rightly apply and be admitted. Your NEET is important, important essentially and required during your MCI screening, the screening is after your completion of the medical degree. Universities prepare you essentially for this screening, you are prepared, well acquainted and aided by the universities. Indian students are then even eligible in appearing for various other licensing exams as well, exams like USMLE-1, PLAB in UK and numerous others. Getting admission in post graduate at the medical level is comparatively easier after studying MBBS in Ukraine than that of the admission programs for Indian students.
When you have wisely narrowed down and chosen your University, after thorough and detailed research, the one which best suits you, your requirements, in keeping with other features essential to you. You can proceed to apply, one can even apply for the admission offered by Medical Universities in Ukraine.
Required Documents:- The documents that you will be requiring, that are essential to your application are
Your application, when provided with the requirements, also fulfilling the eligibility criteria, will be accepted. Following which the University will be issuing the letter of confirmation of admission Then the student will be receiving the confirmation letter. which is to be followed by the paying the of the fees and application for student visa. The procedures are to be strictly followed, be extra careful and cautious, your future is but in your hands.
Degree Value at Global:- MBBS in Ukraine is a good option and there is plenty you can do after getting your degree from one of the universities in Ukraine. Most of the universities are quite old and are either of national or state level which means that they are government universities. Since the degree of these universities are globally recognised and highly accredited, you have plenty of options, such as:
- You can come back to India: After getting the degree from Ukraine, you can come back to India and sit for the licensing exam, be it FMGE or NEXT (which ever is prevalent at the time). For the existing exam, FMGE, you need to score 50% marks. It is not a competitive examination and you get unlimited chances, twice a year. There is no negative marking and you need to get 150 answers right out of 300 questions.
- You can settle in Ukraine: After getting your MD (Physician) degree which is equivalent to MBBS in India, you can practice in Ukraine. You can do post-graduation from Ukraine and settle down there. This is a career path many have taken.
- Do PG from Germany: Why am I mentioning Germany out of all other countries in the EU? That is coz it is quite popular and cheap. Many students learn German language during their stay in Ukraine and clear the language exam. After they graduate, they can go for PG in Germany and settle down there.
- Go for USA/UK: This is one of the most desirous career path for many. You are eligible to sit for USMLE for the US and PLAB for UK after completing MBBS in Ukraine. Once you clear these exams, you can practice in the respective country.
- Choose any other option: Which ever country you wish to practice will have some kind of licensing exam or language barrier or both. Clear the exam, learn the language and you will be good to go.
Quality Education in Ukraine For MBBS:- Most students step back, are in dilemma and walk away from their bright futures because financial crunch is one of the key problems in their lives. If this is also what is irking you, you now need placate that raging tension of yours. Ukraine's medical colleges have this essential feature, debatably the most attractive one, their cost efficient, low budget, programs. Their annual programs per year is even cheaper than most Indian colleges. These universities are no counterfeit, if this is now the rising question within you, they are MCI recognized and provide enormous myriad opportunities for you even after you have completed your MBBS. Most of these universities are government universities, your accommodation and tuition fees as well are quite cheap. Even your for travelling the University provides you a pass for any public transport. Miscellaneous Costs even happen to include health insurances, resident permit extensions and several others. Libraries in these universities are the treasure trove of knowledge, books, your necessities, are essentially there for you. How uber student friendly is that ? Go ahead, let nothing be holding you back from pursuing your dreams, essentially if it is rooted in monetary thoughts.
Visa procedures for MBBS in Ukraine
The Ukrainian student visa is through the interview at the Embassy, the embassy is based in New Delhi. However, there are several groups and companies who guarantee cent percent surety and make your visa. The things that you essentially require along with yourself for the visa are
- Original passport with a validity of minimum two years.
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit Certificate, if any
- 10th board marksheet along with certificate
- 12th board marksheet along with certificate
- Medical certificate and HIV certificate
- Identical photographs (50mm × 50mm)- (4.5 × 3.5 cm ) ten ( 10 ) in numbers , your face should essentially be visible in 70% percent of the photograph.
- Official Invitation letter from the Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Student's bank statement ( minimum of four lakh bank balance )
- Parent's bank statement ( minimum of six months )
MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility
You do not need to be running places, giving admission tests and chewing your fingers in anxiety. All you need to be eligible is that you being of eighteen years of age, should have completed your higher secondary or 12th board exams with a minimum of 50 percent marks in physics, chemistry and biology. However, NEET, that is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, is essential, essential only if you are willing to return to India and continue practicing in India. It is necessary for the screening test that is conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The student will be appearing for the MCI screening test only after the completion of the Medicine course. The student would also have to get a valid Medical degree from MCI approved colleges. The student, for appearing in the MCI screening test, also then needs the qualifying marks in NEET.
There are several companies that will be there to assist, aid and lessen the burden. Choose the companies, the scholarships and the assistance they provide or are ready to provide at your own comfort and choose wisely.
The benefits are numerous from economic affordability and excellent education, the star feature being medical education in Ukraine is much less than most other countries,to your future being well secured not only in Europe or any part of the world but also that in India, if you are in the mind of returning.
The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English, the teaching is essentially student friendly, professors are assigned to certain groups. The attention towards each student, each student's development and progress is minutely observed and worked upon. The faculty student ratio not being more than 1:15. Ukrainian medical universities have even been in the list of best Medical Universities of the World Directory. It is also comparatively easy to get admission in the Ukraine medical college. Food, hostel accomodation and several other things will be favourable for you. The environment is friendly, cordial and essentially Indian There are numerous Indian students, students with whom you can mingle with, feel at ease amd will be helped. Several Indian students fly to Ukraine for its attractive features and excellent education. If your parents, like most Indian parents, have an anxious nature, pacify them. You are going to one of the safest and most secure countries. Let them sigh with relief, you are and will be safe. Safety should be now their last concern.
However the climate of Ukraine might be of your concern, the atmosphere is cold and frosty. The temperature may drop to zero and even below that during the winter months, especially January. You need to bear this not only because perseverance is the key but also because the essential secure and life changing benefits the University is but providing you with. However the weather through the year is not the same, the sun shines bright and the temperature may even rise up to thirty degrees during the summers. Summers are surely not going to disappoint you. Neither should you be disappointing yourself, study, work hard and the future is but yours. The education in Ukraine MBBS University is also covered under the “Bologna Agreement” according to which the student can even pursue higher education to study in Europe inckuding even that of the post graduate in MBBS in Europe at a low MBBS in Europe cost.
The duration of MBBS generally extends from 5.8 to 6.6 years as well, including clinical practice. Ukraine has a variety of universities, universities which are the best and par excellence, they deliver what they promise, their student centric programs are a reflection of their dedication. Choose, make no hesitation while you are stepping towards your future. Your future tomorrow lies in your today and your today lies in your now. Dive into the varied options, research and move closer towards your goals. You are welcomed, your passion is greeted and honoured, the fire within you is recognized and will be nurtured by Ukraine Medical Universities. Doctor-to-be, heal the world, make it a better place.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- The low fee structure for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Universities don’t ever ask for donations or any other additional charges.
- Simple admission process without any entrance test or admission test which makes the process quite easier.
- High-quality teaching available for students pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
- The government of Ukraine provides huge funds to the Universities offering MBBS in Ukraine to upgrade classrooms technically and for the advancement of nursing labs. Thus the students get to experience world-class infrastructure.
- Top medical colleges for MBBS in Ukraine are among the world ranked universities and still have a low fee structure.
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Ukraine are eligible to appear for various licensing exams such as MCI screening test, USMLE -1 in the USA, UK etc.
- Getting admission at PG medical level is much easier after completing MBBS in Ukraine as compared to getting admission to medical PG programs in India.
- Cost of living for students pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is extremely low as compared to any other countries. It hardly costs US$ 100 per month (Rs 6,500) towards living in Ukraine.
- Students pursuing MBBS in Ukraine get special discounts for travelling within the country.
- The students studying MBBS in Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in the international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
- The education system in universities offering MBBS in Ukraine is covered under “Bologna Agreement” under which the students can pursue higher education to study in Europe including postgraduate.
Political and Climate Stabilization
Ukraine is one of the Republics of the former Soviet Union. In 1991, Ukraine declared itself an independent country. At present, it is a contender for membership in the European Union Nations. Ukraine is one of the peaceful and most stable among the ex-USSR countries. The fact that the Ukraine government takes a tough stance against the law and order situation is one of the reasons behind it growing emphasis as a study hub. Students aspiring to pursue medical studies often opt for MBBS in Ukraine in the top universities like Abc University. Ukraine is one of those countries where security is very high and the crime rate is negligible. When it comes to the security of women taking MBBS admission in Ukraine then parents do not have to worry one bit. Ukraine has the second-largest military in Europe, after that of Russia, when reserves and paramilitary personnel are taken into account.
A major part of Ukraine experiences a continental climate. The climate in the southern and western parts of the country is milder than the northern and eastern region. In the northern part of the country, the coldest month is January. Hence climate is not a big issue while studying MBBS in Ukraine since the overall climate of Ukraine is temperate. The Atlantic Ocean maintains moderately warm and humid air. Average winter temperatures in Ukraine vary from -8 to -12 degree Celsius. The temperature in the southern regions approaches 0 degree Celsius. The Abc University for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine the hostels are equipped with a central heating system for the benefit of the students taking MBBS admission in Abc University. The average summer temperature ranges from 18 to 25 degree Celsius. However, it can exceed 35 degree Celsius during the day. Frequent weather fronts bring weather changes. Note, however, that clear, sunny weather is typical for Ukraine (up to 230 sunny days per year). Precipitation falls unevenly across Ukraine.