Russia, country that stretches over a vast expanse of eastern Europe and northern Asia. Once the preeminent republic of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (U.S.S.R.; commonly known as the Soviet Union), Russia became an independent country after the dissolution of the Soviet Union in December 1991.
MBBS in Russia has become an admired destination for overseas medical education. Indian students who are seeking low-cost medical education study Medicine in Russia. In fact, the Russian government capitalizes Russia MBBS education. Therefore, MBBS admission for Indian student is easy in Russia. It is 60-70% easy when compared to other European countries. The tuition fee for studying MBBS in Russian medical colleges is affordable. Because it is much lower than many other European and Asian countries. The average MBBS Fees in Russia for medical education in Russia don’t cost much. Even, the medical colleges in Russia ask for no donations.
Russian medical universities have occupied first thirty positions in the top 100 colleges. Also, the country possesses a number of the best medical universities globally. However, the dominant difference is that there is no need to pay any capitation fees or donations. The admission process for studying MBBS/MD in Russia is very easy and straightforward.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN RUSSIA
- In fact, IELTS or TOEFL is not required.
- Entrance test is not required. Specifically, the entrance happens on first come first served basis.
- Russian universities demand no Donation fee.
- No capitalization fee is asked to be paid for MBBS in Russia.
- The universities are subsidized by the Government of Russia.
- The medium of medical education in Russia is fully English language.
- The MBBS course fee is very cheap as compared to other MBBS universities in India.
- MBBS universities in Russia are recognized by MCI.
- There is no upper age limit for students to apply for Medical Education in Russia.
- Foreign Indian graduates can practice in India after clearing the screening test.
- Universities prepare MBBS students from the first year of the screening test.
- Students have the option to pursue PG in Europe next to completing their Medical education in Russia.
- Although, Indian students can easily find Indian food in Russia.
- Students can easily find homestay accommodations in Russia. International students can rent an apartment if they don’t want to stay in a hostel.
- However, the MCI and other international authorities recognize Medical programs in Russia.
WHY MBBS IN RUSSIA ?
Russia is a secure place for International students who want to pursue MBBS course in Russia. In the last few years, more Indian girls as compared to boys have been going to study MBBS from Russia. The last 20-25 years have seen a spurt in the number of Indian students coming to study in Russia. Every year thousands of International students apply for MBBS admission in Russia. Indian students also prefer MBBS in Russia.
Indian student does not face any kind of problem for the FMGE screening test after Medical education in Russia. Also, universities bring the syllabus up to date with the syllabus of the screening test. The MBBS universities in Russia prepare students for the MCI screening test. They start MCI preparation from the first year of MBBS programs. It allows Indian Nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice medicine in India. Quality of education with lots of hands-on experience in the clinical field. All these things attract aspiring students to study in Russia.
A BRIEF ABOUT THE MBBS IN RUSSIA COURSE STRUCTURE
The whole medical curriculum in Russia comprises of 360 credits. It is isolated for 10 semesters that involves 5 years of MBBS coursework. In the first place, it includes 300 credits (30 credits each). Likewise, the practical year which is the sixth year containing 60 credits. However, all the ten semesters are similarly dispersed. The categories are addresses, aggregate work, free hours and semester insightful exams.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
The basic eligibility for getting MBBS Admission in Russia is signified here. The medicinal universities of Russia allow the medical student of more than 18 years old. However, they should have completed 10+2. The years of study or possess proportional capabilities with half stamps in Science. In fact, The foundation should involve Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as obligatory subjects.
- Firstly, hopefuls need to fill the application with all the right points of interest.
- Secondly, you will get the offer letter.
- Thirdly, you need to pay the enrollment expense.
- Then after payment of the MBBS fees in Russia, apply for the Visa.
- Finally, get the Visa for MBBS in Russia.
- After finishing all the system, get your flight to Russia. Appreciate a merry life learning and investigating the wonderful European culture.
Medical education is highly sought after due to the great atmosphere. The nature of instruction and the future degree are bright in Russia. Henceforth, the MCI has distributed a rundown of affirmed medical colleges in Russia. In addition, understudies can apply for MBBS in these colleges. Without sitting tight for the Indian consulate to confirm them. For instance, here is the full rundown distributed by the MCI.
Tver State Medical University
Orenburg State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University
Perm State Medical University
Altai State Medical University
Mari State University
Ulyanovsk State University
Other Popular MBBS University in Russia
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
Nizhny Novgorod State University
Crimea Federal University
Smolensk State Medical University
Peoples Friendship University
Kursk State Medical University
Ryazan State Medical University
Volgogard State University
Northern State Medical University
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
OMSK State Medical University
Syktyvkar State University
Dagestan State Medical University
Siberian State Medical University
Far Eastern Federal
Lomonosov Moscow State
Kazan Federal University
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DETAILS FOR STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
We have made it simple for you by deconstructing the application procedure. We elaborate step-wise to enable you to accomplish your fantasy of turning into a Doctor:
- Firstly, Fill the application/or get it filled by us on the web.
- Then, submit the checked duplicates of your identification and other essential reports. Check the imminent Universities through the online affirmation entry.
- Then, collect the affirmation letter from the University through their online confirmation. In fact, you may get the affirmation letter within 10 working days.
- After the affirmation of confirmation, finally, the movement methodology will start.
- Once you get the welcome letter from the University. Please visit Embassy of the Russian Federation (inside one month).
PLEASE DO NOT LOOK TO STUDY AND WORK!
Although, some educational consultants are spreading wrong information among the students. They can study and work together, hence cover up their living expenses. However, that is not true and no student should follow that.
This is on the grounds that the Medical Education in Russia isn’t a simple undertaking. The addresses are long, tiring and to a great degree requesting. There is likewise a requirement for self-study. This does not leave whenever for the understudies to work. On the off chance that they begin working amid the MBBS course. Then it will doubtlessly influence their exam grades. We earnestly encourage all understudies to not search for undergrad programs.
Specifically, Russia is an independent nation in Eurasia. At 17,125,200 square kilometers, Russia is the biggest nation on the planet by land area. In fact, it occupies more than one-eighth inhabited area of the Earth. Moreover, it is the ninth most crowded, with more than 144 million individuals. The European western piece of the nation is significantly more populated and urbanized. Furthermore, around 77% of the population lives in European Russia. Moscow is the capital and one of the largest urban spaces in the world including other main urban spaces. Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Ufa, Nizhny Novgorod, and Kazan are prime locations.
Figuring out total Northern Asia and Eastern Europe, Russia fuses several conditions. It has various landforms and passes through eleven time zones. Russia shares its border with Norway, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Poland and Latvia. Belarus, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, North Korea and China are its neighbors. It shares sea fringes with Japan in the Okhotsk Sea. The assembled territory of Alaska over the Bering Strait.
THE CLIMATIC STATE OF RUSSIA
The tremendous size of Russia and the remoteness of numerous regions from the ocean. It results in the predominance of the moist mainland atmosphere. It is pervasive in all parts of the nation with the exception of the tundra. Mountains in the south block the stream of warm air masses from the Indian Ocean. The plain of the west and north influences the nation to open to Arctic and Atlantic impacts.
The greater part of Northern European Russia and Siberia has a subarctic atmosphere. A great degree extreme winters in the internal districts of Northeast Siberia. (the most part the Sakha Republic, where the Northern Poleof Cold. It is situated with the record low temperature of −71.2 °C or −96.2 °F), and more direct winters somewhere else. Both the Arctic Ocean and the Russian Arctic islands have a polar atmosphere.
In fact, India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Russia
Standard Christianity is a customary and the biggest religion in Russia. It is considered a piece of Russia’s “verifiable legacy” by the law approved in 1997. Around 95% of the enrolled Orthodox areas have a place with the Russian Orthodox Church. There are various smaller Orthodox Churches. These are known as houses of worship of Old Believers. There has been a far-reaching recovery of Siberian shamanism all through Russia.
INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN RUSSIA
- Jai Hind
- Taste of India
- Khajuraho – The India Restaurant
- Green Chilli Restaurant
- Little India
- Maharaja restaurant
- Curry House
SHOPPING MALLS IN RUSSIA
- Mega Mall Khimki
- Golden Babylon @ Prospect Mira
- Mega Mall Dybenko
- Belaya Dacha Mega Mall
- Mega Mall Omsk
- Yekaterinburg Mega Mall
- Kazan Mega Mall
- Afimall City
- Mega Mall Parnass
- Mega Mall Novosibirsk
EMERGENCY SERVICES TELEPHONE NUMBERS
|National Emergency Telephone Number (24/7)||101|
|Sklifosovsky Institute of Emergency Care (main emergency hospital in Moscow with a private ambulance service)||(495) 680 6722|
|Moscow City Police||(495) 200 9305|
|St Petersburg City Police||(812) 579 9824|
|National Sea Rescue Service||112|
|Emergency number (all agencies)||112|
SUPPORT AND HELPLINES
|Crisis Hotline (24/7)||(495) 205 0550|
|Drugs Helpline||(495) 680 6722|
|Child Abuse Helpline||(495) 624 6001|
|Women’s Abuse Helpline||(495) 282 8450|
|Suicide/Crisis Line||(495) 625 3101|
|Red Cross||(499) 126 7571|
|Anti-Poison Centre||(495) 628 1687 (Moscow)
(921) 757 3228 (St Petersburg)
HOW SAFE IS RUSSIA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Likewise, a graphical representation of the rise in safety measures in Russia. Source Wikipedia.
- Russian urban communities are significantly more secure. However, it’s as yet a smart thought to know about your environment. Maintain a strategic distance from the terrible neighborhood in your city. It would be completely imprudent to go out alone at 2 am in any Russian city.
- Being an Indian restorative student in Russia
- You would be greatly unfortunate to get victimized or assaulted at being subtle. However, at that point in the event that you seem as though you will get robbed, you most likely will. Be alert and don’t stroll around like a frightened puppy and you ought to be fine. Russia may not be as protected as Switzerland, but it is definitely not like a Latin American nation.
- It is important to carry some recognizable proof with you constantly. A duplicate of the identification, visa, and enrollment papers are an absolute necessity. Character checks by policemen are normal in Russia. However, once more, it’s impossible that you will be ceased by a policeman if you found to be suspicious. Having character papers available is additionally basic for any sort of crisis.
ACCOMMODATION DURING MBBS IN RUSSIA
The colleges give Hostel facilities to International students studying in Russia. The students who don’t pick to remain in a hostel, have different convenience choices. In fact, they could find Inns, lodges, homestay, private flat, and so forth accordingly.
There are typically two sorts of settlement lodging and off grounds. Cost of inn convenience ranges from $30-$100 every month. These quarters are the most moderate choice to spend your student life in Russia. Off grounds settlement is as a rule on the high side indeed. It is between $150-$400 month to month contingent upon the area. Briefly sort and area of the cabin (quarters, leased room, or flat).
Step 1. Specifically, once the student has satisfied. He/she verified the advantages and disadvantages of the medical universities in Russia. Likewise, he/she can fill the application with correct information required.
Documents required to apply online for MBBS Russia are:
- First, 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Second, 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Then, School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- After then, Scanned copy of the passport.
- Furthermore, other documents.
Step 2: Firstly, the Russian university accepts the application of the student. Secondly, university issues the letter of confirmation of the MBBS admission in Russia.
Step 3: Thirdly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: Furthermore, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, get the Visa!
Step6: Accordingly, book your tickets to Russia, pack your bags and fly.
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS in RUSSIA:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face )
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia
- HIV test documents
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
At Edu Career Life Services - www.educareerlifeservice.com or Edu Career, you get the best of both universes. In fact, we administer to our students like no one else does. However, we tune in to every one of your questions. Set up a rundown of all that you should set out on this tremendous adventure in your life. We hold your hand at each progression of the voyage to make it as sweet and essential as could be allowed. MBBS in Russia will be a cake stroll and we can guarantee you the most charming knowledge when you connect with us.