There are many medical universities in China for international students to apply. For those who are eager to study in China medical universities and apply China scholarships, you must want to know the following information. Here, the editor lists some medical universities in China offering scholarships for international students.
- Tianjin University
- Wengzhou University
- Weifang University
- China University
- CTGU University
- Nanging University
- Guangxi University
- Xinjiang University
- Jiangsu University
- XIAMEN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- SHANDONG UNIVERSITY
- SUN YAT-SEN UNIVERSITY
- CAPITAL MED.UNI. BEIJING
- XIAN JIATONG UNIVERSITY
- HUST UNIVERSITY
With the hassle that followed after the Education Ministry came up with the NTA (National Test Agency) it has become even more of a difficulty for Indian students to come up with a foolproof career plan to chart their future prospects. The ruckus that has been created after July 2018, when NTA announced that NEET will be conducted twice a year from 2019 has resulted in crowded coaching institutes, increased number of robber consultancies, and hundreds of thousands of exasperated and nervous students getting squished under the pressure of fulfilling their desperate needs of getting an MBBS seat in a recognized medical college in India, the country with a severe deficiency of medical schools. Surely, you are reading this because you gave NEET and even though you did pretty well, your rank wasn’t good enough to get you a seat in your desired college. In situations like these, the trend that is followed by the generic crowd is to choose one of the two paths mentioned below.
- Drop a year or two and join money robbing coaching classes in far off cities and lastly end up all stressed and disappointed.
- Pay tremendous amount of money to private medical colleges and get enrolled in a desired medical course just to get the tag of doing it from private and later regretting the decision when the narrow slot of placements after 5-6 years of placements did not find you efficient enough for a good job because you did it by paying money for it.
Indeed, this is equally stressing for any aspiring doctor in India. But, there is no need to get so worrisome over this because we are here to help you! We, at Bhoma, give you a unique and unconventional solution to this MBBS drama scenario in India. We provide you with the opportunity to do MBBS in abroad. UK, US, Japan, Korea, Russia, Germany, Offshore Caribbean countries, China etc. are one of the MBBS hotspots for Indian students. Among all these, the ultimate option is considered MBBS in CHINA ! It sounds a bit frightening and unconventional because of the disputes going on between the neighboring countries India and China, but actually it isn’t.
Why study MBBS in China?
- Eligible for any medical licensing examination and globally recognized : The 49 approved schools for pursuing MBBS in China are listed in the World Health Organisation (WHO)’s "Directory of World Medical Schools". This listing means that graduates are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
- On par with western higher education in medicine : Most of the universities offering MBBS in China are ranked among the top 500 universities in the world and are highly reputed for being at the forefront of the field of modern medicine.
- Easy getting admission to a top medical university : Compared with some universities or colleges in USA, UK, Europe, even India, it is so easy to get admission by a top rank university to study MBBS in China. Furthermore, the entrance requirements for bachelor’s medicine study in China are also much lower than any other countries. By choosing to do MBBS in China, one can avoid the burden of fierce competition or heavy application pressure.
- For further information regarding MBBS admission in China, one can contact Edu Career Life Services (www.educareerlifeservice.com) which is the best education consultant in India and provides consultancy free of cost.
- Living costs and tuition are considerably lower in China : Studying an MBBS in China is 70% cheaper than undertaking a similar program in the USA or UK. The USA MD program course (equivalent to MBBS) cost around 1.3 crores, excluding four years of Pre-med study. While a student can complete an MBBS in China’s medical university list for 6 years for only 20 lakhs. Compared to the rest of the world the fees charged for MBBS in China are expansively reasonable. The charges of tutoring in the universities in China are subsidized by the Ministry of Public Health of the Chinese Government. Hence, it is very economical for international students to study in China.
- Plenty of quality hospitals for internship : China has a huge population and this will provide excellent learning opportunities as there are many clinical cases to be observed throughout the clinical years. The affiliated hospital where students pursuing MBBS in China undertake internships must be with the tier of Grade III, Level A, which have the most advanced international-standard medical instruments and also lots of patient beds.
- Study in a society with excellent public security : China is a peaceful place with social harmony and good public security. In order to guarantee people live in a comfortable and secure society, the Chinese government takes a tough stance on crime and law and order. The government also takes special care to provide international students pursuing MBBS in China with a safe study and living environment on campus.
- Studying MBBS in China allows the East to meet the West : China is home to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The future of the new medicine is a combination of Western MBBS and TCM. Students doing MBBS in China are exposed to TCM as well, with opportunities to do postgraduate in all TCM sub-specialities.
- The strong economy and stable society : Economically, China is among the strongest countries in the world. The country is not facing any internal security problems and also has an amazing infrastructure.
- Lots of choices: There are hundreds of schools and universities offering MBBS in China to thousands of students, both foreign and local, so plenty of options to choose from. This includes some of the best medical schools in the world, such as Peking University and Fudan University. Almost all of China’s medical schools are registered in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Eligibility for doing MBBS in China
- Qualification to joining MBBS in China is exceptionally basic and clear. MBBS in China for Indian understudies' qualification likewise continues as before. In any case, the base total denotes that fits the bill for application shifts with couple of colleges.
- Qualification criteria for MBBS candidates are going in the higher school instruction in the 10+2 example. The base score is 50 % in total in the significant subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The candidate ought to be a non-china nationality and submit to the laws (in the worldwide share)
- Age will be least 17 years and most extreme will be 26 years
- Hopeful must be NEET-UG Qualified.
- Understudies must give every one of the testaments to verify their capability when they send application for affirmation. It incorporates stamp sheets, school leaving authentication, and so on.
- There are a couple of profoundly presumed colleges in China that requires around 75% imprints scored in the higher auxiliary examination. Competitors are shortlisted in light of the imprints and early receipt of use.
- Imprints required for MBBS in China is normal. There is no compelling reason to score high rate in the school examination to get confirmation.
CHINA AS PLAN B
Since many students are preparing for NEET, they should hurry up and book a seat in a Chinese Med School as a plan B because the NEET rankings and trends fluctuate every year, and the percentage of students making it to the top Indian colleges is hardly 2 or 3 percentage of the total medical aspirants. The reviews obtained from previous Indian students who pursued MBBS in China have been very positive. 95 ou of 100 always gave it thumbs up. The Chinese Universities have been tested by us on various parameters, like accommodation facilities, course fees and course structure, global recognition, faculty quality and standard, living and travelling costs, reputation in the world wide education and employment market etc. Trust us! If you did not get into an Indian MBBS college in your own comfort zone, it is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Because, MBBS in China is the best thing that can ever happen to you!