Pursuing MBBS in top universities of Central America is a dream for any student. MBBS education in Central America at the top MBBS colleges is one of the best and the most cost friendly option. Almost all Universities in Central America are accredited by authorities such as World Health Organization. Speak to our overseas education counselors to help with your education abroad. Central America offers MBBS with lowest fees in the world at some of the best MBBS colleges.
Admission to Universities:
Recently, more and more students want to study MBBS in Central America due to many reasons. The cost of studying MBBS in Central America is low compared to other states of America. The infrastructure offered in the universities, laboratories, and research centres are highly advanced and equipped with latest medical equipment and tools. If you want to get admission into top universities with ease, choose the expert services of U.S. Medico.
Central America has an overall humid, tropical climate with distinct dry and rainy seasons throughout the region. However, the climate can vary from country to country, and some countries have multiple climate zones. Typically, in mountainous areas, temperatures dip lower than those in areas with lower elevation, but usually no colder than around 50 degrees Fahrenheit and temperatures in the hottest areas of the region typically top out around the high 80s.
Top Universities in Central America:
- Central America Health Sciences University
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine
- San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
- Belize Medical College
- St. Matthew's University School of Medicine
- St. George Medical School
- Avalon University School of Medicine
- Universidad de Chile
- Universidad de Los Andes Colombia
These are some of the finest universities for medical education in Central America. Get to know more amazing MCI recognized universities by speaking with our experts.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Central America:
- Low tuition fee: Compared to many other universities, Central American medical colleges have very low tuition fee and offer quality education, which is the reason many students want to get admission into these universities.
- Advance Academic Curriculum: The structure of the MBBS course is based on the latest and updated trends, findings and the most advanced curriculum present currently in the world, which will be a huge advantage for students.
- Easy Admission in Medical Universities: The criterion is not heavy when it comes to these universities and so many students can get eligibility easily.
- Indian Food Available: With so many Indian students studying MBBS, Indian food- veg and non-veg are easily available for the students. There are many restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
So, get yourself on the path to success pursuing your medical studies in Central America.
MBBS IN CENTRAL AMERICA REVIEW
LOW TUITION FEES
Less number of students applying for MBBS courses due to which several seats remain unfilled, 4 year MD course and 1 year internship for gaining MBBS degree,
NO NEED TO LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
One of the biggest advantages of studying medical in the Philippines is that you don’t have to learn a new language. English is an official language in the Philippines and 95% of the population speaks English. Therefore, unlike most other countries, you don’t have to learn any new language. You can focus all your energy and time on studying what you went to study- MBBS.
AMERICAN PATTERN OF MBBS
Availability of reputed colleges like Belize Medical College, high standard of education, fee structure is less than Indian colleges, pathway to get clinical training and residency in USA.
ADVANCE ACADEMIC CURRICULUM
The structure of the MBBS course in the Philippines is based on the latest and updated trends, findings and the most advanced curriculum present currently in the world. This means that the students are fed with the best and latest knowledge which benefits them in their career ahead. They will acquire the latest technology and medicinal know-how upon the completion of your degree.
EASY ADMISSION IN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
Direct admission on the basis of scholarship is some of the advantages. Even international exposure acts as an added advantage for them.
INDIAN FOOD AVAILABLE
With so many students studying MBBS from the Philippines, Indian food- veg and non-veg are easily available for the students. There are may restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Students will be served Indian food in college hostel and mess. There is no problem in terms of Indian food in the Philippines.